Effectiveness of a dressing, Vulnamin® gel, to debride and heal at the same time any kind of chronic skin wound.
- 40 patients with chronic necrotic wounds of different etiology.
- Divided in 2 groups: group A were treated with a hydrogel, group B received Vulnamin gel and a hydrogel.
- The treatment lasted until a viable granulation tissue was achieved (full debridement)
- Debridement time.
- wound area reduction using the VisitrakTM system.
Amino acid gel versus hydrogel: which is the faster debrider?
40 patients with chronic necrotic skin lesions divided into 2 groups of randomization:
• Hydrogel containing no Alginate
• Hydrogel containing sodium hyaluronate plus Amino Acids (Vulnamin® gel)
Significant presence of granulation tissue after 14 days only in the group Vulnamin Gel